Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

does anyone want cheats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

does anyone want cheats

Post by Reaper on Mon 01 Dec 2008, 10:49 pm

i have almost all grandtheftauto san andreas cheats just let me no if you want some!
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Jordan on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 1:10 am

bladebailey wrote:i have almost all grandtheftauto san andreas cheats just let me no if you want some!

Flying cars cheat?

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Reaper on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 11:02 pm

Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:i have almost all grandtheftauto san andreas cheats just let me no if you want some!

Flying cars cheat?



flying cars cheat coming right up:up,down,L1,R1,L1,right,left,L1,left
there hope it works for you it works for me Very Happy
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Jordan on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 12:47 am

bladebailey wrote:
Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:i have almost all grandtheftauto san andreas cheats just let me no if you want some!

Flying cars cheat?



flying cars cheat coming right up:up,down,L1,R1,L1,right,left,L1,left
there hope it works for you it works for me Very Happy

Works! YES!!!!!

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Reaper on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 1:06 pm

Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:
Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:i have almost all grandtheftauto san andreas cheats just let me no if you want some!

Flying cars cheat?



flying cars cheat coming right up:up,down,L1,R1,L1,right,left,L1,left
there hope it works for you it works for me Very Happy

Works! YES!!!!!

i'm glad to know it works for you good cheat Arrow
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Jordan on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 1:25 pm

bladebailey wrote:
Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:
Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:i have almost all grandtheftauto san andreas cheats just let me no if you want some!

Flying cars cheat?



flying cars cheat coming right up:up,down,L1,R1,L1,right,left,L1,left
there hope it works for you it works for me Very Happy

Works! YES!!!!!

i'm glad to know it works for you good cheat Arrow

Great cheat. Can be kinda buggy, but its great!

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Reaper on Fri 05 Dec 2008, 2:47 am

is there any more you want
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Hasent on Sat 06 Dec 2008, 4:02 pm

I know all cheats for GTA San andrea.So if you know the cheats then I will ask you one...What is the cheat for the Jet?
avatar
Hasent
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 25

Post : 101
Location : Earth
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-20
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://hasent.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Reaper on Mon 22 Dec 2008, 10:28 pm

easy the jet cheat is-triangle,triangle,square,circle,x,L1,L1,down,up
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Lazer_X on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 4:39 pm

A cheat that lets you fly maybe?
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Reaper on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 1:54 am

yes i dies i mean does
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone want cheats

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum