Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

mods are awsome wish i was one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mods are awsome wish i was one

Post by Reaper on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 1:35 am

i wish i was a mod it would be so cool Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mods are awsome wish i was one

Post by Jordan on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 1:39 am

bladebailey wrote:i wish i was a mod it would be so cool Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Its a responsibility. Remember that now. You cant just BAN everyone. And you cant ban people just because you don't like them. You can only ban when they fail to follow rules.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: mods are awsome wish i was one

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 2:01 am

Everybody wants to be a mod. Neutral

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: mods are awsome wish i was one

Post by Reaper on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 2:06 am

Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:i wish i was a mod it would be so cool Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Its a responsibility. Remember that now. You cant just BAN everyone. And you cant ban people just because you don't like them. You can only ban when they fail to follow rules.

i know that thanks though
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mods are awsome wish i was one

Post by Jordan on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 3:15 pm

bladebailey wrote:
Jox wrote:
bladebailey wrote:i wish i was a mod it would be so cool Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Its a responsibility. Remember that now. You cant just BAN everyone. And you cant ban people just because you don't like them. You can only ban when they fail to follow rules.

i know that thanks though

XD

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: mods are awsome wish i was one

Post by Reaper on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 3:27 am

im a mod know and doing a great job
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mods are awsome wish i was one

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum