Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

Running from a dog.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running from a dog.

Post by Jordan on Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:05 pm

Watch the video now!


Me and didly12.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by zombieman84 on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 2:19 am

Meh, not that funny.
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by ColdRed on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 2:21 am

zombieman84 wrote:Meh, not that funny.

It aint that bad. I liked it.
avatar
ColdRed
Private
Private

Gender : Male
Post : 25
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by zombieman84 on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 2:37 am

ColdRed wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Meh, not that funny.

It aint that bad. I liked it.

Well, I mean, in comparison to most other flash videos, it's pretty lame. But that's just my opinion. If you like it, that's perfectly fine.
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Jordan on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 5:12 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
ColdRed wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Meh, not that funny.

It aint that bad. I liked it.

Well, I mean, in comparison to most other flash videos, it's pretty lame. But that's just my opinion. If you like it, that's perfectly fine.

Aw... I thought it was awesome for something made in one afternoon.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by zombieman84 on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 7:00 pm

Jox wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
ColdRed wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Meh, not that funny.

It aint that bad. I liked it.

Well, I mean, in comparison to most other flash videos, it's pretty lame. But that's just my opinion. If you like it, that's perfectly fine.

Aw... I thought it was awesome for something made in one afternoon.

Oh, for one afternoon work it's epic.
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by larrysgirl on Mon 24 Nov 2008, 6:16 pm

iv never ran from a dog
avatar
larrysgirl
Corporal
Corporal

Post : 120
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Jordan on Mon 24 Nov 2008, 6:19 pm

larrysgirl wrote:iv never ran from a dog

Its a movie. Please read before you post -_-

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Reaper on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 1:21 pm

I't not funny not even close
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Jordan on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 1:37 pm

bladebailey wrote:I't not funny not even close

Well it only took one afternoon to make it.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Reaper on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 3:29 am

oh it is a little funny i guess
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Lazer_X on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 12:55 pm

Its bad, But good animation it shows that you can do way better.

TEACHER POST FTW
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Reaper on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 1:56 pm

cool
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Firenova on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 4:13 pm

hmmmm.....compared too....mine..........hell it was good, animtion was probably better than what i could have whooped up in an afternoon, and the comedy was simple-minded, but had a little funny-ness in it.


my rating: 4/10

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Jordan on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 6:15 pm

firenova1295 wrote:hmmmm.....compared too....mine..........hell it was good, animtion was probably better than what i could have whooped up in an afternoon, and the comedy was simple-minded, but had a little funny-ness in it.


my rating: 4/10

yay Very Happy

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Firenova on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 7:54 pm

Jox wrote:
firenova1295 wrote:hmmmm.....compared too....mine..........hell it was good, animtion was probably better than what i could have whooped up in an afternoon, and the comedy was simple-minded, but had a little funny-ness in it.


my rating: 4/10

yay Very Happy

Vote 5 on my flashes i only have 2, i vote 5 on all urs..........

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Jordan on Sun 25 Jan 2009, 3:42 am

firenova1295 wrote:
Jox wrote:
firenova1295 wrote:hmmmm.....compared too....mine..........hell it was good, animtion was probably better than what i could have whooped up in an afternoon, and the comedy was simple-minded, but had a little funny-ness in it.


my rating: 4/10

yay Very Happy

Vote 5 on my flashes i only have 2, i vote 5 on all urs..........

Sure will..

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Reaper on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 1:38 am

yay Very Happy
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a dog.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum