Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

Freedom...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freedom...

Post by Jordan on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 4:59 am

Is it really Americas responsibility to free other countries?

Also,


_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Firenova on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 9:24 pm

Jox wrote:Is it really Americas responsibility to free other countries?

Also,


LOL

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Jordan on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:34 pm

Everyone better as **** lol @ that... ITS FUNNY.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Reaper on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 1:59 am

yeah it's funny but if the millitary get on this site and see that they will blow everyone on d12 up so im running for my life
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Jordan on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 2:30 am

DayWalker wrote:yeah it's funny but if the millitary get on this site and see that they will blow everyone on d12 up so im running for my life

Fucking bring it on US army. Im not fucking afraid!

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Firenova on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 2:40 am

Jox wrote:
DayWalker wrote:yeah it's funny but if the millitary get on this site and see that they will blow everyone on d12 up so im running for my life

Fucking bring it on US army. Im not fucking afraid!

My brother's in the army, you really wanna fight HIM?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Jordan on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 2:43 am

firenova1295 wrote:
Jox wrote:
DayWalker wrote:yeah it's funny but if the millitary get on this site and see that they will blow everyone on d12 up so im running for my life

Fucking bring it on US army. Im not fucking afraid!

My brother's in the army, you really wanna fight HIM?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"This is one geek you don't wanna fuck with"

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Firenova on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 3:46 am

Jox wrote:
firenova1295 wrote:
Jox wrote:
DayWalker wrote:yeah it's funny but if the millitary get on this site and see that they will blow everyone on d12 up so im running for my life

Fucking bring it on US army. Im not fucking afraid!

My brother's in the army, you really wanna fight HIM?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"This is one geek you don't wanna **** with"

from now on, no more army jokes, NO MORE, please!

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Jordan on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 1:25 pm

firenova1295 wrote:
Jox wrote:
firenova1295 wrote:
Jox wrote:
DayWalker wrote:yeah it's funny but if the millitary get on this site and see that they will blow everyone on d12 up so im running for my life

Fucking bring it on US army. Im not fucking afraid!

My brother's in the army, you really wanna fight HIM?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"This is one geek you don't wanna **** with"

from now on, no more army jokes, NO MORE, please!

Its not the army Im against, its bush.

Think about it...

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Firenova on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 8:38 pm

Jox wrote:
firenova1295 wrote:
Jox wrote:
firenova1295 wrote:
Jox wrote:
DayWalker wrote:yeah it's funny but if the millitary get on this site and see that they will blow everyone on d12 up so im running for my life

Fucking bring it on US army. Im not fucking afraid!

My brother's in the army, you really wanna fight HIM?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"This is one geek you don't wanna **** with"

from now on, no more army jokes, NO MORE, please!

Its not the army Im against, its bush.

Think about it...

k whateva

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Reaper on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 9:22 pm

k whateva
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Lazer_X on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 9:23 pm

No the army jokes MUST live on! D:
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Reaper on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 9:31 pm

this has t stay locked or i will report you to jordan
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum