Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

Clay Crowd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Mon 09 Feb 2009, 8:59 pm

-----@The Clay Crowd@-----
HAY! you! yes!!! YOU!!!!!
Are You a stop-motion Animator?
If No - Sorry to bother you
If Yes - Read on
Are you popilar on newgrounds / youtube?
If Yes - Stay where you are! and read on! Very Happy
If No - Stay where you are! and read on! Very Happy
Join The Clay Crowd!!!!!!!!!!!
Clay Crowd is:
- A Large club to get Claymators involved in collabs
- a place where you can get claymation help
- THE BEST
When you join you:
- are on the CC list
- will get notified when there is news
- get more popalar
You Can Join By:
- Emailing me at mattuiop@hotmail.co.uk or send a privet message to me!
- Sign up to the clay crowd forams at ---> http://claycrowd.roflforum.net/
You don't have to:
- pay money
- give out alllllll of your contact infomation!
- be an idiot!
People in the Crowd!
Check out our Team
Mattuiop
Organiser / Co-Manager
BlakTornado
Manager
ATTOMICCLOUD
Planner
ArjunS
Flash producer
JoxskornerStudios01
HTML and PHP guru
The Whole Crowd! (23)
mattuiop
ArjunS
dumbassstudios
blaktornado
ATTOMICCLOULD
JoxskornerStudios01
Teabagkettle
TechFlash
Lino
ughanation
Robert2812
didly12
Whitey767
blueman6
rr-animation-studios
rawlfilms
evilchickennugget
massace-studios
gibbsy1
VirtualWenrog
bd1000
little-timmy
addictivefrog
So yeh!
If you want to join!
PLEASE INFORM Us NOW!! (post a comment in this BBS Post/Form)
-----@The Clay Crowd@-----
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 2:36 am

mattuiop wrote:-----@The Clay Crowd@-----
HAY! you! yes!!! YOU!!!!!
Are You a stop-motion Animator?
If No - Sorry to bother you
If Yes - Read on
Are you popilar on newgrounds / youtube?
If Yes - Stay where you are! and read on! Very Happy
If No - Stay where you are! and read on! Very Happy
Join The Clay Crowd!!!!!!!!!!!
Clay Crowd is:
- A Large club to get Claymators involved in collabs
- a place where you can get claymation help
- THE BEST
When you join you:
- are on the CC list
- will get notified when there is news
- get more popalar
You Can Join By:
- Emailing me at mattuiop@hotmail.co.uk or send a privet message to me!
- Sign up to the clay crowd forams at ---> http://claycrowd.roflforum.net/
You don't have to:
- pay money
- give out alllllll of your contact infomation!
- be an idiot!
People in the Crowd!
Check out our Team
Mattuiop
Organiser / Co-Manager
BlakTornado
Manager
ATTOMICCLOUD
Planner
ArjunS
Flash producer
JoxskornerStudios01
HTML and PHP guru
The Whole Crowd! (23)
mattuiop
ArjunS
dumbassstudios
blaktornado
ATTOMICCLOULD
JoxskornerStudios01
Teabagkettle
TechFlash
Lino
ughanation
Robert2812
didly12
Whitey767
blueman6
rr-animation-studios
rawlfilms
evilchickennugget
massace-studios
gibbsy1
VirtualWenrog
bd1000
little-timmy
addictivefrog
So yeh!
If you want to join!
PLEASE INFORM Us NOW!! (post a comment in this BBS Post/Form)
-----@The Clay Crowd@-----

Nice crew you got going there -_-

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Mon 16 Feb 2009, 11:02 pm

yo thx for the comment!

this is probebly gonna be greater than this forum!
its fo mainly claymators! but i need recrutement
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Mon 16 Feb 2009, 11:05 pm

mattuiop wrote:yo thx for the comment!

this is probebly gonna be greater than this forum!
its fo mainly claymators! but i need recrutement

Greater than this forum? You started this almost a year ago and I see little progress. Really, this forum is ahead and getting better and better.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Tue 17 Feb 2009, 12:05 pm

Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:yo thx for the comment!

this is probebly gonna be greater than this forum!
its fo mainly claymators! but i need recrutement

Greater than this forum? You started this almost a year ago and I see little progress. Really, this forum is ahead and getting better and better.
how come! y is didly12 so great!? no offence but his animations are very tacky!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Wed 18 Feb 2009, 3:20 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:yo thx for the comment!

this is probebly gonna be greater than this forum!
its fo mainly claymators! but i need recrutement

Greater than this forum? You started this almost a year ago and I see little progress. Really, this forum is ahead and getting better and better.
how come! y is didly12 so great!? no offence but his animations are very tacky!!!!!!!!!!!

Didly12 made this forum. He is god here. :0 Also using more than 2 !'s makes you look like a idiot.

Nazi mod rank achieved

i dont want to get into an arguement! what do you mean by 2?
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:33 pm

mattuiop wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:yo thx for the comment!

this is probebly gonna be greater than this forum!
its fo mainly claymators! but i need recrutement

Greater than this forum? You started this almost a year ago and I see little progress. Really, this forum is ahead and getting better and better.
how come! y is didly12 so great!? no offence but his animations are very tacky!!!!!!!!!!!

Didly12 made this forum. He is god here. :0 Also using more than 2 !'s makes you look like a idiot.

Nazi mod rank achieved

i dont want to get into an arguement! what do you mean by 2?

He means 2 exclamation points.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 12:34 pm

Nazi mod rank achieved[/quote]

i dont want to get into an arguement! what do you mean by 2?[/quote]

He means 2 exclamation points.[/quote]

what do u mean by that?
also isnt most of the disscussion bassed around clay wolf?
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Lazer_X on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 1:12 pm

mattuiop wrote:

i dont want to get into an arguement! what do you mean by 2?

Jox wrote:He means 2 exclamation points.

Mattuiop wrote:what do u mean by that?
also isnt most of the disscussion bassed around clay wolf?

Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 10:01 pm

Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.[/quote]

we called grade 1, year 1

I mean why use 2 "!" i dont know what you mean by that!
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 1:44 am

mattuiop wrote:Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.

we called grade 1, year 1

I mean why use 2 "!" i dont know what you mean by that![/quote]

Go up a little bit. If you don't get it, then forget about it. It's not that important.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Sat 28 Feb 2009, 2:15 pm

Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.

we called grade 1, year 1

I mean why use 2 "!" i dont know what you mean by that!

Go up a little bit. If you don't get it, then forget about it. It's not that important.[/quote]

ok but can u get aload more claymators into the clay crowd forums plzz! Question it would realy help! Rolling Eyes
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Sun 01 Mar 2009, 6:25 pm

mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.

we called grade 1, year 1

I mean why use 2 "!" i dont know what you mean by that!

Go up a little bit. If you don't get it, then forget about it. It's not that important.

ok but can u get aload more claymators into the clay crowd forums plzz! Question it would realy help! Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Well see about linking to there. Im working on a linklist for the site.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Wed 11 Mar 2009, 4:27 pm

Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.

we called grade 1, year 1

I mean why use 2 "!" i dont know what you mean by that!

Go up a little bit. If you don't get it, then forget about it. It's not that important.

ok but can u get aload more claymators into the clay crowd forums plzz! Question it would realy help! Rolling Eyes

Well see about linking to there. Im working on a linklist for the site.[/quote]
well ok
but i need the clay crowd more well known! and need more recuts cos it is the ministry of claymation

btw what happoned the flash wolf!?
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Wed 11 Mar 2009, 11:21 pm

mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.

we called grade 1, year 1

I mean why use 2 "!" i dont know what you mean by that!

Go up a little bit. If you don't get it, then forget about it. It's not that important.

ok but can u get aload more claymators into the clay crowd forums plzz! Question it would realy help! Rolling Eyes

Well see about linking to there. Im working on a linklist for the site.
well ok
but i need the clay crowd more well known! and need more recuts cos it is the ministry of claymation

btw what happoned the flash wolf!?[/quote]

Eli moved, hes coming back temporarily for the spring.

But lets face it, we have kinda grown out of the clay and flash. Were worried about girls now XD.

Back to the main topic, I will help in any way can...

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Fri 20 Mar 2009, 6:52 pm

ok, but:
1.I'll worry about girls when im ready.
2.help me wth recruts! and post on the CC forums!!!!!!!!!!!
3.Its just that there are others who want to do clay realy badly and let cc just keep going generations after generations after my name and same as you should do to this website (recrute some admins and the admins recrute even more over time).
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by zombieman84 on Sat 21 Mar 2009, 1:57 am

God damn, these quotes symbols are annoying! I can't tell what anyone's saying!
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Sat 21 Mar 2009, 2:22 pm

mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:
Jordan wrote:
mattuiop wrote:Are you a idiot? I mean more than two !'s. Exclamation marks. THE THING YOU LEARN ABOUT IN GRADE ONE.

we called grade 1, year 1

I mean why use 2 "!" i dont know what you mean by that!

Go up a little bit. If you don't get it, then forget about it. It's not that important.

ok but can u get aload more claymators into the clay crowd forums plzz! Question it would realy help! Rolling Eyes

Well see about linking to there. Im working on a linklist for the site.
well ok
but i need the clay crowd more well known! and need more recuts cos it is the ministry of claymation

btw what happoned the flash wolf!?[/quote]

Well, when eli(didly12) moved everything kinda got fucked up. Its a good thing hes coming back.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Didly12 on Sat 28 Mar 2009, 1:16 pm

All that and they need more members so anyone with clay experience or interested in clay should join.

_________________
-Didly12-
avatar
Didly12
Admin
Admin

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 180
Location : Dothan, Alabama
Enlistment Date: : 2008-07-09
Reputation : 3

View user profile http://www.didly12.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Jordan on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 2:59 pm

Didly12 wrote:All that and they need more members so anyone with clay experience or interested in clay should join.

Yeah, er... what he said... I joined Very Happy

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by EmoAva on Mon 20 Apr 2009, 12:53 pm

mattuiop wrote:ok, but:
1.I'll worry about girls when im ready.
2.help me wth recruts! and post on the CC forums!!!!!!!!!!!
3.Its just that there are others who want to do clay realy badly and let cc just keep going generations after generations after my name and same as you should do to this website (recrute some admins and the admins recrute even more over time).

lol @ the comment about girls.
avatar
EmoAva
Private First Class
Private First Class

Gender : Female
Age : 22

Post : 52
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-18
Reputation : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 9:38 pm

ANYWAY WE ALL NEED TO PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER TO THINK OF A PLAN OF ACTION! THE CLAY WOLF MOVIE IS OUR NEXT TASK IN HAND TO GAIN POPULARITY!!!
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Lazer_X on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 12:11 am

mattuiop wrote:ANYWAY WE ALL NEED TO PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER TO THINK OF A PLAN OF ACTION! THE CLAY WOLF MOVIE IS OUR NEXT TASK IN HAND TO GAIN POPULARITY!!!

A clay wolf eats people. CLAY WOLF, THE LAST EPISODE.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Thu 14 May 2009, 6:35 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
mattuiop wrote:ANYWAY WE ALL NEED TO PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER TO THINK OF A PLAN OF ACTION! THE CLAY WOLF MOVIE IS OUR NEXT TASK IN HAND TO GAIN POPULARITY!!!

A clay wolf eats people. CLAY WOLF, THE LAST EPISODE.
well we could make the movie with the last episode in it! 8D
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by mattuiop on Thu 14 May 2009, 6:36 pm

EmoAva wrote:
mattuiop wrote:ok, but:
1.I'll worry about girls when im ready.
2.help me wth recruts! and post on the CC forums!!!!!!!!!!!
3.Its just that there are others who want to do clay realy badly and let cc just keep going generations after generations after my name and same as you should do to this website (recrute some admins and the admins recrute even more over time).

lol @ the comment about girls.
ye i know btw it 14! so im getting there! lol!
avatar
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 107
Location : HP143RN
Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay Crowd

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum