Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

You gonna buy the DSi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You gonna buy the DSi or not?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 3

You gonna buy the DSi?

Post by zombieman84 on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 3:10 am

Well, are you?
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: You gonna buy the DSi?

Post by Jordan on Tue 07 Apr 2009, 1:39 pm

zombieman84 wrote:Well, are you?

No, Im saving up for tower servers.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: You gonna buy the DSi?

Post by zombieman84 on Tue 07 Apr 2009, 4:52 pm

Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Well, are you?

No, Im saving up for tower servers.

LOL this is your "buisness".
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: You gonna buy the DSi?

Post by Jordan on Tue 07 Apr 2009, 6:13 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Well, are you?

No, Im saving up for tower servers.

LOL this is your "buisness".

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that...

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: You gonna buy the DSi?

Post by zombieman84 on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 1:24 am

Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Well, are you?

No, Im saving up for tower servers.

LOL this is your "buisness".

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that...

"The stand-alone, AMD-based DellTM PowerEdgeTM T105 1-socket tower server offers simplified server computing for small businesses. An ideal choice for the first-time server buyer or a small business owner..."
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: You gonna buy the DSi?

Post by Reaper on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 8:08 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Well, are you?

No, Im saving up for tower servers.

LOL this is your "buisness".

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that...

"The stand-alone, AMD-based DellTM PowerEdgeTM T105 1-socket tower server offers simplified server computing for small businesses. An ideal choice for the first-time server buyer or a small business owner..."

yeah but the smaller they are the easier they break.
avatar
Reaper
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 830
Location : Trenton,FL
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-25
Reputation : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You gonna buy the DSi?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum