Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

The hats- know which one means what.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POLL: WHICH HAT IS YOUR FAV:

24% 24% 
[ 5 ]
38% 38% 
[ 8 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
28% 28% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 21

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by AudreyP on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:25 am

Bolo wrote:I live in near woodville actually, Hard to beleive as it is.

So yeah, I would love to buy a shell point videos hat XD

Woodville... thats pretty far out...

AudreyP
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 9
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-12
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by sk8ergurl1337 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:29 am

Who thinks that bolo is bullshitting? Nobody actually lives out there XD
avatar
sk8ergurl1337
MOD
MOD

Gender : Female
Post : 34
Location : North florida
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-03
Reputation : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:31 am

sk8ergurl1337 wrote:Who thinks that bolo is bullshitting? Nobody actually lives out there XD

He's not. There.

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by sk8ergurl1337 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:31 am

sk8ergurl1337 wrote:Who thinks that bolo is bullshitting? Nobody actually lives out there XD

nvrmnd back to topic.

Who votes they should sell embroidered hats?
avatar
sk8ergurl1337
MOD
MOD

Gender : Female
Post : 34
Location : North florida
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-03
Reputation : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Bolo on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:32 am

sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:Who thinks that bolo is bullshitting? Nobody actually lives out there XD

nvrmnd back to topic.

Who votes they should sell embroidered hats?

I do!

Bolo
Enlisted
Enlisted

Gender : Male
Post : 2
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:33 am

Bolo wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:Who thinks that bolo is bullshitting? Nobody actually lives out there XD

nvrmnd back to topic.

Who votes they should sell embroidered hats?

I do!

That wasn't really the topic, but sure. Go embroidery.

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Lacey on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:40 am

Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?
avatar
Lacey
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 5
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-15
Reputation : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Jordan on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:52 am

Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

I don't think they tell you, those sick bastards.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:53 am

Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

Most likely no
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by AudreyP on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:54 am

zombieman84 wrote:
Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

Most likely no

who told you that?

AudreyP
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 9
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-12
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:54 am

AudreyP wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

Most likely no

who told you that?

My intuition
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Jordan on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:57 am

zombieman84 wrote:
AudreyP wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

Most likely no

who told you that?

My intuition

Basically, the zazzle discounts have proved unpredictable.

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Natashababe on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:58 am

Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
AudreyP wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

Most likely no

who told you that?

My intuition

Basically, the zazzle discounts have proved unpredictable.

They must have it on the site SOMEWHERE.
avatar
Natashababe
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 13
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-13
Reputation : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Jordan on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 2:00 am

Natashababe wrote:
Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
AudreyP wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

Most likely no

who told you that?

My intuition

Basically, the zazzle discounts have proved unpredictable.

They must have it on the site SOMEWHERE.

Who said they have to?

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Natashababe on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 2:08 am

Jordan wrote:
Natashababe wrote:
Jordan wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
AudreyP wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Lacey wrote:Is there going to be any better discounts before the meetup for zazzle?

Most likely no

who told you that?

My intuition

Basically, the zazzle discounts have proved unpredictable.

They must have it on the site SOMEWHERE.

Who said they have to?

Nobody, but I think they would...
avatar
Natashababe
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 13
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-13
Reputation : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Jordan on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 12:33 pm

AudreyP wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Jordan wrote:I already got me a J850 Media one Very Happy

Pics?

It hasn't gotten to my house yet ):

youll prob look cute in it.

Yes. Please wear a hat. I know you look cool on the internet but you look like a serial killer in real life without a hat. You also need to smile more.

Yeah I know im nagging but its true.

I like the serial killer look Very Happy

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:07 pm

Jordan wrote:
AudreyP wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Jordan wrote:I already got me a J850 Media one Very Happy

Pics?

It hasn't gotten to my house yet ):

youll prob look cute in it.

Yes. Please wear a hat. I know you look cool on the internet but you look like a serial killer in real life without a hat. You also need to smile more.

Yeah I know im nagging but its true.

I like the serial killer look Very Happy

Well then, I know where I'M staying away from.

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Jordan on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:08 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
AudreyP wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Jordan wrote:I already got me a J850 Media one Very Happy

Pics?

It hasn't gotten to my house yet ):

youll prob look cute in it.

Yes. Please wear a hat. I know you look cool on the internet but you look like a serial killer in real life without a hat. You also need to smile more.

Yeah I know im nagging but its true.

I like the serial killer look Very Happy

Well then, I know where I'M staying away from.

I just like the look. Didly12's girlfreind has an emo look. Does that mean she cuts herself?

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Lazer_X on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:14 pm

There all the freaking same thing with different logos!
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:15 pm

Lazer_X wrote:There all the freaking same thing with different logos!

Lol Jordan is a ripoff artist
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by sk8ergurl1337 on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:20 pm

Lazer_X wrote:There all the freaking same thing with different logos!

So what? There still cool...
avatar
sk8ergurl1337
MOD
MOD

Gender : Female
Post : 34
Location : North florida
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-03
Reputation : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by CreepyMonkey on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:40 pm

sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:There all the freaking same thing with different logos!

So what? There still cool...

There alright. Im not sure if Im going to buy one... it matters THAT much?

CreepyMonkey
Private
Private

Gender : Male
Post : 5
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by AudreyP on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:56 pm

CreepyMonkey wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:There all the freaking same thing with different logos!

So what? There still cool...

There alright. Im not sure if Im going to buy one... it matters THAT much?

Well they are important. also, did u hear about Jordan "hat fettish" lol. "I think the girls will look hot with the hats on" LOL

AudreyP
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 9
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-12
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Natashababe on Thu 16 Apr 2009, 12:00 am

AudreyP wrote:
CreepyMonkey wrote:
sk8ergurl1337 wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:There all the freaking same thing with different logos!

So what? There still cool...

There alright. Im not sure if Im going to buy one... it matters THAT much?

Well they are important. also, did u hear about Jordan "hat fettish" lol. "I think the girls will look hot with the hats on" LOL

He probably just said that so we would buy one. Thats really quite funny.
avatar
Natashababe
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 13
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-13
Reputation : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Aaliyah on Thu 16 Apr 2009, 12:03 am

Actually im buying one for my BF. D12 hat.
avatar
Aaliyah
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Age : 24

Post : 20
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-12
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hats- know which one means what.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum