Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Wed 10 Jun 2009, 10:49 pm

Ask me to draw anything, and I'll do my best. The weirder the better!
...
Zombie



LazerX



Zombie II



LazerX II



Last edited by SLiPZ on Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:51 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 10 Jun 2009, 11:30 pm

Draw a watermellon with a mohawk and 2 lazers coming out of it, with chickens getting hit by the watermellon's lazer beams, while the chickens are chasing after a motorcycle riding apple with legs that is about to crash into a wall made out of 10,000 Yu-gi-oh! cards, which need to be visible.

That wierd enough for you?


Last edited by zombieman84 on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by DJ Bliss on Wed 10 Jun 2009, 11:40 pm

zombieman84 wrote:Draw a watermellon with a mohawk and 2 lazers coming out of it, with chickens getting hit by the watermellon's lazer beams, while the chickens are chasing after a motorcycle riding apple with legs that is about to crash into a wall made out of 10,000 Yu-gi-oh! cards, which need to be visible.

That wierd enough for you?

nice..... but i dont think he meant something COMPLEXED!!!

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 29

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Lazer_X on Wed 10 Jun 2009, 11:57 pm

DJ Bliss wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Draw a watermellon with a mohawk and 2 lazers coming out of it, with chickens getting hit by the watermellon's lazer beams, while the chickens are chasing after a motorcycle riding apple with legs that is about to crash into a wall made out of 10,000 Yu-gi-oh! cards, which need to be visible.

That wierd enough for you?

nice..... but i dont think he meant something COMPLEXED!!!

Yes, something like two trains going directly at each other.one is an unstoppable force, the other is an unmovable object. WHile the unmovable object is a train, it must be moving, so it travels at 1 MPH but the unstoppable force travels at 200 MPH. While multiplying this by 900 and dividing by 50, what would the desired outcome be? Draw that. That is simple.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 12:42 am

I am about to make your impossibilities possible.
I REFUSE to give up >=|
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by DJ Bliss on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 12:43 am

Lazer_X wrote:
Yes, something like two trains going directly at each other.one is an unstoppable force, the other is an unmovable object. WHile the unmovable object is a train, it must be moving, so it travels at 1 MPH but the unstoppable force travels at 200 MPH. While multiplying this by 900 and dividing by 50, what would the desired outcome be? Draw that. That is simple.

*tries to figure out the solution.... and dies*

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 29

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by DJ Bliss on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 12:45 am

SLiPZ wrote:I am about to make your impossibilities possible.
I REFUSE to give up >=|

omg.... its gonna get messy

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 29

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by zombieman84 on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 12:54 am

Lazer_X wrote:
DJ Bliss wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Draw a watermellon with a mohawk and 2 lazers coming out of it, with chickens getting hit by the watermellon's lazer beams, while the chickens are chasing after a motorcycle riding apple with legs that is about to crash into a wall made out of 10,000 Yu-gi-oh! cards, which need to be visible.

That wierd enough for you?

nice..... but i dont think he meant something COMPLEXED!!!

Yes, something like two trains going directly at each other.one is an unstoppable force, the other is an unmovable object. WHile the unmovable object is a train, it must be moving, so it travels at 1 MPH but the unstoppable force travels at 200 MPH. While multiplying this by 900 and dividing by 50, what would the desired outcome be? Draw that. That is simple.

If I were you, SLiPZ, I would go for something like this.



Last edited by zombieman84 on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 2:00 am

zombieman84 wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
DJ Bliss wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Draw a watermellon with a mohawk and 2 lazers coming out of it, with chickens getting hit by the watermellon's lazer beams, while the chickens are chasing after a motorcycle riding apple with legs that is about to crash into a wall made out of 10,000 Yu-gi-oh! cards, which need to be visible.

That wierd enough for you?

nice..... but i dont think he meant something COMPLEXED!!!

Yes, something like two trains going directly at each other.one is an unstoppable force, the other is an unmovable object. WHile the unmovable object is a train, it must be moving, so it travels at 1 MPH but the unstoppable force travels at 200 MPH. While multiplying this by 900 and dividing by 50, what would the desired outcome be? Draw that. That is simple.

If I were you, SLiPZ, I would go for something like this.


First things first...
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Jordan on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 2:14 am

SLiPZ wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
DJ Bliss wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Draw a watermellon with a mohawk and 2 lazers coming out of it, with chickens getting hit by the watermellon's lazer beams, while the chickens are chasing after a motorcycle riding apple with legs that is about to crash into a wall made out of 10,000 Yu-gi-oh! cards, which need to be visible.

That wierd enough for you?

nice..... but i dont think he meant something COMPLEXED!!!

Yes, something like two trains going directly at each other.one is an unstoppable force, the other is an unmovable object. WHile the unmovable object is a train, it must be moving, so it travels at 1 MPH but the unstoppable force travels at 200 MPH. While multiplying this by 900 and dividing by 50, what would the desired outcome be? Draw that. That is simple.

If I were you, SLiPZ, I would go for something like this.


First things first...

YOU FORGOT THE CARDS!

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 2:51 am

Lazer_X wrote:Yes, something like two trains going directly at each other.one is an unstoppable force, the other is an unmovable object. WHile the unmovable object is a train, it must be moving, so it travels at 1 MPH but the unstoppable force travels at 200 MPH. While multiplying this by 900 and dividing by 50, what would the desired outcome be? Draw that. That is simple.

The answer is an eaglesquid at a hippie protest.
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by zombieman84 on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:21 pm

SLiPZ wrote:Ask me to draw anything, and I'll do my best. The weirder the better!

So far...
Chickens chasing an apple in a motorcycle while a watermelon shoots lasers at them.



While they are going to crash into a wall made from 10,000 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
SLiPZ wrote:Ask me to draw anything, and I'll do my best. The weirder the better!

So far...
Chickens chasing an apple in a motorcycle while a watermelon shoots lasers at them.



While they are going to crash into a wall made from 10,000 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

You didn't say they had to be visible >.>
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by zombieman84 on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm

SLiPZ wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
SLiPZ wrote:Ask me to draw anything, and I'll do my best. The weirder the better!

So far...
Chickens chasing an apple in a motorcycle while a watermelon shoots lasers at them.



While they are going to crash into a wall made from 10,000 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

You didn't say they had to be visible >.>

You'd better check your facts again...

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by DJ Bliss on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
You'd better check your facts again...
omg mr.technical XD lol!

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 29

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by zombieman84 on Mon 15 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

Also, you forgot the apple's legs...

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Tue 16 Jun 2009, 12:06 am

zombieman84 wrote:Also, you forgot the apple's legs...

Bah, just request something else already lol!
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by zombieman84 on Tue 16 Jun 2009, 1:15 am

SLiPZ wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Also, you forgot the apple's legs...

Bah, just request something else already lol!

Fine.

How about...a tree with eyes and a tongue (but no mouth) licking a lollipop coming out of a lava pit in the ground, while a raccoon with a mask is about to pick the magical shoes from the top of the tree. However, the machine guns that come out of the tree's top are about to shoot the raccoon.

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Lazer_X on Tue 16 Jun 2009, 12:17 pm

And now I want...
If the world is always spinning it defys gravity, therefor gravity only exists in the atmesphere. If gravity increased tenfold, the world would stop spinning. Setting orbit out of balance. What would be the outcome?
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Tue 16 Jun 2009, 5:53 pm

zombieman84 wrote:How about...a tree with eyes and a tongue (but no mouth) licking a lollipop coming out of a lava pit in the ground, while a raccoon with a mask is about to pick the magical shoes from the top of the tree. However, the machine guns that come out of the tree's top are about to shoot the raccoon.

Say not to pot next time Shocked
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Jordan on Fri 19 Jun 2009, 4:40 am

Draw a HUGE army of stickfigures that are colored different shades of green holding weapons (Melee and guns) (Including banners and flags that say didly12.net) with vehicles and aircraft advancing forward to the right of the screen. Make it look like a platform sorta like kings drawing for didly12 recruitment. Only MORE stick figures and make them smaller. Have tons of room to fit in the sky.

Thats my request. You up for it?


Last edited by Jordan on Fri 26 Jun 2009, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Fri 19 Jun 2009, 4:49 am

Jordan wrote:Draw a HUGE army of stickfigures that are colored different shades of green holding weapons (Melee and guns) (Including banners and flags that say didly12.net) with vehicles and aircraft advancing forward to the right of the screen. Make it look like a playform sorta like kings drawing for didly12 recruitment. Only MORE stick figures and make them smaller. Have tons of room to fit in the sky.

Thats my request. You up for it?

Request?! That, sir, is a challenge! Twisted Evil
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Jordan on Fri 19 Jun 2009, 4:58 am

SLiPZ wrote:
Jordan wrote:Draw a HUGE army of stickfigures that are colored different shades of green holding weapons (Melee and guns) (Including banners and flags that say didly12.net) with vehicles and aircraft advancing forward to the right of the screen. Make it look like a playform sorta like kings drawing for didly12 recruitment. Only MORE stick figures and make them smaller. Have tons of room to fit in the sky.

Thats my request. You up for it?

Request?! That, sir, is a challenge! Twisted Evil

Id love to see it happen though! BTW, make it a desktop wallpaper,

1024X768

_________________
There are 3 names over the years I have been called over the internet, Jordan, J850, And Jox.
avatar
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 1300
Location : Tallahassee
Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17
Reputation : 28

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Floyd The Barber on Fri 19 Jun 2009, 5:00 am

Jordan wrote:
SLiPZ wrote:
Jordan wrote:Draw a HUGE army of stickfigures that are colored different shades of green holding weapons (Melee and guns) (Including banners and flags that say didly12.net) with vehicles and aircraft advancing forward to the right of the screen. Make it look like a playform sorta like kings drawing for didly12 recruitment. Only MORE stick figures and make them smaller. Have tons of room to fit in the sky.

Thats my request. You up for it?

Request?! That, sir, is a challenge! Twisted Evil

Id love to see it happen though! BTW, make it a desktop wallpaper,

1024X768

Can do Monday, but I am out of town for the week... Can't do crap on my laptop.
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Sex on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 7:48 pm

draw hentai.

Sex
Enlisted
Enlisted

Gender : Male
Post : 1
Location : UNDER A FUCKING ROCK.
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-09
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SLiPZ' Requests Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum