Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

your malicious forum attacks to us.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: your malicious forum attacks to us.

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:1. ...
2. dont worry, its just 1 report, i think forummotion has more important things to deal with.

1. LOLROFLMAOBBQDICKS
2. Maybe yes, maybe no. But if they do, that would mean they have bots to file reports, meaning the latter of my last comment would be correct.

I dont think that they will do anything without contacting jox and im sure it will get all straightend out, be it a week, a month, or years its just a misunderstanding and can be taken care of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:39 pm

And think about it, how do we know he really sent the report, how do we know the "smileyfaichackerz" arent just anon in discuize? How do we know this isnt just some massive prank by anon to fuck with us?

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:51 pm

The-Condor wrote:And think about it, how do we know he really sent the report, how do we know the "smileyfaichackerz" arent just anon in discuize? How do we know this isnt just some massive prank by anon to fuck with us?

Anon most likely wouldn't pull a MASSIVE prank on us. But I still don't think the smileyfaichackers actually exist, so it could be.

zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:53 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:And think about it, how do we know he really sent the report, how do we know the "smileyfaichackerz" arent just anon in discuize? How do we know this isnt just some massive prank by anon to fuck with us?

Anon most likely wouldn't pull a MASSIVE prank on us. But I still don't think the smileyfaichackers actually exist, so it could be.

Im not buying the snilyfacehackers either, and ok mr.technical its not a MASSIVE prank its just a prank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:55 pm

zombieman84 wrote:

I never heard of the "smileyfaichackers". Also, anonymous is protecting us. So, smileyfaichackers V.S anonymous?
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:55 pm

The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

Im not buying the snilyfacehackers either, and ok mr.technical its not a MASSIVE prank its just a prank.

A prank that could cost us the site. If smilyfaichackers ever log back on, we're gonna have to talk with them about this.
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:56 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

I never heard of the "smileyfaichackers". Also, anonymous is protecting us. So, smileyfaichackers V.S anonymous?

Basically, given smileyfaichackers are a legitimate group.

zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd The Barber on Wed 17 Jun 2009, 10:59 pm

If you guys are considering them to be legit then we never WERE contacted by anonymous, if they aren't bullshitting then it was them using a bigger name.
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Jun 2009, 3:02 pm

SLiPZ wrote:If you guys are considering them to be legit then we never WERE contacted by anonymous, if they aren't bullshitting then it was them using a bigger name.

It seems the whole matter has died down now.

Back to top Go down

Post by HotJamie on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 6:37 pm

Good day didly12.

Im a member of "hidecodesgalore.org" I just want to inform you that.We (Hcg team) already explained everything to forumotion staffs.So no reason to panic anymore ok.We have traced the user who flood your website to our website. and he is from phillipine also. We already blocked his IP. and deactivate all his social networking accounts like (Multiply,Facebook,Friendster).She/He should blame himself why we do that to him.

Have a nice day ^^.

~Angel of hidecodesgalore.org
HotJamie
Enlisted
Enlisted

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 6:43 pm

HotJamie wrote:Good day didly12.

Im a member of "hidecodesgalore.org" I just want to inform you that.We (Hcg team) already explained everything to forumotion staffs.So no reason to panic anymore ok.We have traced the user who flood your website to our website. and he is from phillipine also. We already blocked his IP. and deactivate all his social networking accounts like (Multiply,Facebook,Friendster).She/He should blame himself why we do that to him.

Have a nice day ^^.

Thank you Very Happy

Webmaster
Webmaster

Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 28 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

Have a nice day ^^.

Oh man, that was a close one. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X on Sun 28 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

Have a nice day ^^.

Whats the point of setting up your avatar if your only going to post once?
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 28 Jun 2009, 10:33 pm

Lazer_X wrote:

Have a nice day ^^.

Whats the point of setting up your avatar if your only going to post once?

To prove shes not really a 40 year old basement dwelling pedo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top