Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

Music Vr Music Video Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by andjj on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 4:56 pm

I happen to vote on Music videos are better than music because you get to listin and watch the video all together.But music you don't get to watch it you only get to listin and that is a fact to all what I said.


Infact the best about the music videos that you get to see what you want, but some people say that music is the best, but it's not cause like i say you can't watch the video neither listin to it at the same time.And that's a fact to.

So Reply if you think that I telling the True.
avatar
andjj
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 84
Location : Tallahassee,Fl
Enlistment Date: : 2008-07-17
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by Floyd The Barber on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 5:06 pm

andjj wrote:I happen to vote on Music videos are better than music because you get to listin and watch the video all together.But music you don't get to watch it you only get to listin and that is a fact to all what I said.


Infact the best about the music videos that you get to see what you want, but some people say that music is the best, but it's not cause like i say you can't watch the video neither listin to it at the same time.And that's a fact to.

So Reply if you think that I telling the True.

Me reply because you is telling the True.
How many to understand is difficult what you are saying. Shocked
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by DJ Bliss on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 5:08 pm

SLiPZ wrote:
andjj wrote:I happen to vote on Music videos are better than music because you get to listin and watch the video all together.But music you don't get to watch it you only get to listin and that is a fact to all what I said.


Infact the best about the music videos that you get to see what you want, but some people say that music is the best, but it's not cause like i say you can't watch the video neither listin to it at the same time.And that's a fact to.

So Reply if you think that I telling the True.

Me reply because you is telling the True.
How many to understand is difficult what you are saying. Shocked

DDROFLMFAO OH MY GOD SLIPZ WOW!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 29

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by zombieman84 on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 7:42 pm

SLiPZ wrote:
andjj wrote:I happen to vote on Music videos are better than music because you get to listin and watch the video all together.But music you don't get to watch it you only get to listin and that is a fact to all what I said.


Infact the best about the music videos that you get to see what you want, but some people say that music is the best, but it's not cause like i say you can't watch the video neither listin to it at the same time.And that's a fact to.

So Reply if you think that I telling the True.

Me reply because you is telling the True.
How many to understand is difficult what you are saying. Shocked

Is lots many hard to see how he say stuff.


_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by Floyd The Barber on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 8:41 pm

And if you are knowing what he means, it is also as well.
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by DJ Bliss on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 8:46 pm

do right talk think i am? because fault not its talk his cant right he

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 29

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by Guest on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:01 pm

all your base are belong to us

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by zombieman84 on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:06 pm

The-Condor wrote:all your base are belong to us

What you say?!

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by DJ Bliss on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:08 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:all your base are belong to us

What you say?!

he say base r belong us

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 29

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by Floyd The Barber on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:09 pm

Wow. Someone move this to spam forum so the lolz may continue.
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by zombieman84 on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:10 pm

DJ Bliss wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:all your base are belong to us

What you say?!

he say base r belong us

WTF YOU SAY?!?!?!

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by Lazer_X on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:46 pm

DJ Bliss wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:all your base are belong to us

What you say?!

he say base r belong us

I hate you.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by andjj on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 5:00 pm

I Know I Telling the true
avatar
andjj
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Gender : Male
Age : 21

Post : 84
Location : Tallahassee,Fl
Enlistment Date: : 2008-07-17
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by zombieman84 on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 5:37 pm

andjj wrote:I Know I Telling the true

Anyone can tell the true, but nobody can tell the truth.

_________________
^_^
Of no relation
Also of no relation
avatar
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 782
Location : If you don't know by now, you probably shouldn't
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22
Reputation : 31

View user profile http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by Floyd The Barber on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 6:13 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
andjj wrote:I Know I Telling the true

Anyone can tell the true, but nobody can tell the truth.

Truth? Who is the hell are talking with that? We am are talk with about the True, durr.
avatar
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Gender : Male
Age : 111

Post : 273
Location : Tulsa
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Vr Music Video Reply

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum