Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

New profile features?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What new features should be added?

20% 20% 
[ 3 ]
20% 20% 
[ 3 ]
20% 20% 
[ 3 ]
20% 20% 
[ 3 ]
20% 20% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 15

New profile features?

Post by Lexi on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:34 am

Is there a reason that out of all this stuff, you guys trying to be as good as myspace in all that there is not a fav music section on the profiles? Or a fav movies section? I mean that's really WHY this place isn't a good socail network in my opinion Razz
avatar
Lexi
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 33
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-29
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:48 am

Were not trying to be as good as myspace.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Lexi on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:49 am

The-Condor wrote:Were not trying to be as good as myspace.

"Were trying to include just as many features as myspace"
-Jordan
avatar
Lexi
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 33
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-29
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:51 am

Lexi wrote:
The-Condor wrote:Were not trying to be as good as myspace.

"Were trying to include just as many features as myspace"
-Jordan

Holy shit!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Lexi on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:53 am

The-Condor wrote:
Lexi wrote:
The-Condor wrote:Were not trying to be as good as myspace.

"Were trying to include just as many features as myspace"
-Jordan

Holy shit!

Well yeah dude, its a "Socail Network" for artist.
avatar
Lexi
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 33
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-29
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:57 am

Lexi wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
Lexi wrote:
The-Condor wrote:Were not trying to be as good as myspace.

"Were trying to include just as many features as myspace"
-Jordan

Holy shit!

Well yeah dude, its a "Socail Network" for artist.

Yeah for "artist", it should be artists and im not ripping on your grammar that's what it says on the front page


"What are we? We are an advance socail
network for artist. We didn't like the way other sites ran there stuff,
so we decided to make our own network.
Enjoy your stay here."

social and artist are spelled wrong, and it makes them sound like the have downs, If your gonna type something on the FRONT PAGE for EVERYONE to see at least spell it properly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Lexi on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 12:00 pm

The-Condor wrote:
Lexi wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
Lexi wrote:
The-Condor wrote:Were not trying to be as good as myspace.

"Were trying to include just as many features as myspace"
-Jordan

Holy shit!

Well yeah dude, its a "Socail Network" for artist.

Yeah for "artist", it should be artists and im not ripping on your grammar that's what it says on the front page


"What are we? We are an advance socail
network for artist. We didn't like the way other sites ran there stuff,
so we decided to make our own network.
Enjoy your stay here."

social and artist are spelled wrong, and it makes them sound like the have downs, If your gonna type something on the FRONT PAGE for EVERYONE to see at least spell it properly.

XD. Yeah he does need to fix that. This site isn't exactly air-tight.
avatar
Lexi
Private
Private

Gender : Female
Post : 33
Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-29
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 12:07 pm

He could just download spellchecker.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New profile features?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum