Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.


Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Sign up now! Its a really quick process. And you won't regret it.

Pingas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pingas.

Post by Firenova on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 5:52 pm

His name was Robert Octagonapus.

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Lazer_X on Fri 12 Nov 2010, 2:07 am

Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Firenova on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 4:09 am

Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Lazer_X on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 12:41 pm

Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

His name was Peborn Roulsat.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Firenova on Mon 15 Nov 2010, 12:44 am

Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

His name was Peborn Roulsat.

His name was Porber Naulsta

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Lazer_X on Mon 15 Nov 2010, 7:50 pm

Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

His name was Peborn Roulsat.

His name was Porber Naulsta

His name was Oprber Anulsta.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Firenova on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 12:12 am

Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

His name was Peborn Roulsat.

His name was Porber Naulsta

His name was Oprber Anulsta.

His name was Allen Walker

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Lazer_X on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:50 pm

Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

His name was Peborn Roulsat.


His name was Porber Naulsta

His name was Oprber Anulsta.

His name was Allen Walker

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
His name was WEEEEEEEESNAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Firenova on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 1:57 am

Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

His name was Peborn Roulsat.


His name was Porber Naulsta

His name was Oprber Anulsta.

His name was Allen Walker

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
His name was WEEEEEEEESNAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OH GOD MAKE IT STOP >.<

_________________
I do Flash!

avatar
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 22

Post : 405
Location : E-Town, TN
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by DJ Bliss on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
DJ Bliss wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Firenova wrote:His name was Robert Octagonapus.
His name was Pobert Raulson.

His name was Pebort Roulsan

His name was Peborn Roulsat.


His name was Porber Naulsta

His name was Oprber Anulsta.

His name was Allen Walker

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
His name was WEEEEEEEESNAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LMFAO!!!!!

hey guys come join my website, www.killazincommand.webs.com
if you play halo online let me know by pm
Post deleted for spamming. Shut the fuck up, DJ Bliss.

Post deleted for being a dick. Lose the attitude and take the dick out of your ass hole Lazer_x

_________________
DJ Bliss - Mod/Musician

avatar
DJ Bliss
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 30

Post : 374
Location : St.Louis
Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-05
Reputation : 10

View user profile http://killazincommand.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Lazer_X on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:06 pm

DJ Bliss wrote:Post deleted for being a dick.
You are not fucking fit to be a mod at all.
avatar
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Gender : Male
Age : 27

Post : 643
Location : Canada, Ontario
Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pingas.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum